First have a look at this feature list:
- Main Features: Wireless TV Phone (you can watch two DD channels on the go!), FM radio
- Main Display: 2.6 inch, TFT, 260 thousand color; PX: 240?320px
- Language: English,French,Arabic,Vietnamese,Thai,Russian,other languages depending on quantity
- Frequency: 900/1800MHz/
- Ringtone: 72 chord; Ringtone format: mp3, mp4, midi, wav, amr
- ROM: TF card(256M) , support to extend, Document management
- Camera: 1.3 Mega Pixel; The max output is: 1280*960, support video with sound
Can you guess prize of this phone? 12k? 15k?
Nope! it’s just 4.7k & available in black market. At Bangalore you can find them at National Market & Burma Bazaar.It has got lot of features in it & doesn’t makes hole in your pocket! But I have few of cons about this phone. Here are they:
- Though it looks good, build is not so good. Keypads are bit OK, touch screen is not so sensitive.
- Camera clarity is below average, I have not seen good images taken from this phone.
- Sound quality is also below average. You will definitely get headache if you listen to it more than half an hour through inbuilt speaker.
- Not able to install any application since it uses it’s own OS & not any standard OS.
- Problem in configuring GPRS settings, many are commenting on TB asking help.
- No idea on which company manufacturing these phones, no warranty.
- Since these phones are not officially released in India, it might be illegal to use these phones.
The only big PLUS I have seen in this phone is TV. It is so clear & you can watch it in widescreen. You can watch live cricket telecast while traveling if it is broadcasted by Door Darshan. There are lot of other phones with different set of features & different price tags. For me it’s not a good go with the above list of cons. I still love Nokia, Sony Erricson & Motorola models.