As written in my previous post I am switching to Yahoo! If you want to find reasons for switching read on here. Mails & contacts of Gmail can be easily moved to your Yahoo! account with 3-4 clicks! Yahoo in association with true switch offers you this amazing service. Here we go step by step :
- Login to your Gmail account & disable POP access if it is enabled. It will be in disabled state by default. You can achieve this by going to “Settings –> POP & Forwarding“.
- Login to Yahoo! mail & click on options. In options click on “Address Book“.
- Now click on “Transfer contacts to Yahoo!” option as below.
- Fill your gmail ID & password, Select what all you want to move (contacts, mails).
- Finally you will get a confirmation message that requested emails & contacts will be copied to Yahoo! in 24 hours.